SOLD OUT UNTIL JAN - TAKING PRE-ORDER DEPOSITS TO SECURE YOURS.
PREMIUM KAYAK RANGE
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 105.
PRICING IS SUBJECT OT CHANGE & PRICE TO BE CONFIRMED AT TIME OF ORDERING.
Although it’s the smallest Tarpon, it still has the fit out , stability and allround good looks of the bigger Tarpon models.
How do you improve upon a legend? Introducing the New Tarpon. Retaining everything paddlers love from the celebrated original with improved comfort, stability, speed and paddler interface, the new Tarpon is easily the most versatile boat in the Wilderness Systems lineup that is equally at home on rivers, lakes or oceans. Every detail is carefully crafted and executed flawlessly to bring you boundless paddling perfection.
- The premiere sit-on-top kayak is now even better and more comfortable
- Fast, efficient and straight tracking
- Excellent stability - great initial stability and solid secondary stability when the boat is leaned on edge
- Dog-friendly - bring Fido along for the ride
- The most comfortable and adjustable Phase 3® AirPro seating system featurs CoolTouch so your seat stays cool
- Large rear storage well for crates, coolers, fishing equipment, scuba tanks & camping gear
- Front storage hatch offers dry storage
- Mesh cover for rear storage area to secure items - can be rolled back
- Sectioned storage tray to organize smaller items like sunscreen, fishing lures and snacks
- User-friendly paddler interface - new features including a water bottle strap and dry box are all within easy reach
- MagnaTec magnetic water bottle strap system
- DryTec removable dry box is perfect for storing wallets, phones, keys and other valuables
- SlideTrax™ accessory rails so you can customize your kayak for fishing, filming or adding other accessories
- Quick park paddle holder
- Rigid carry handles for easy transport
The Angler-Pack for this kayak includes:
-2x rear flush mount rod holders
-A paddle leash
-A Railblaza rod holder mounted on the sidetrack system using brace lugs
-A running anchor Line
-An anchor with 30m rope
Freight is available to most places within Australia
Contact us for a price delivered to your region
WHY BUY FROM US:
30 years of Industry experience established since 1989 - all staff are avid paddlers.
Local and Independent.
Sales, hire, service and repairs on site.
Spare parts for just about all brands of kayaks.
Huge range of kayak, canoe & paddleboard accessories.
Fantastic range of kayaks, in stock, in store.
Kayaks in EVERY price range to suit the budget conscious and or the discerning buyer!
Bricks and Mortar store located at Wingfield- not a website warehouse or from our backyard!