The 2018 AllWave range ensures the easiest possible entry into the waves. The fast rocker line and stable stance offer straightforward wave catching characteristics and good speed, allowing you to focus 100 % on the wave. The four sizes increase in length – with minimal additional width – to guarantee a smooth flow all the way through the models for the heavier riders. Whether conditions are choppy, small and testing, or clean overhead walls, the AllWave is the perfect tool for enjoyment, ease and progression.
ALLWAVE PURE 9'0''
32”/ 81.3 cm
9’0” / 274.3 cm
3x Multi-Box / 3x AllWave 5" (Futures Box) / RTM
Recommended User Weight
- Wide and compact outline for an easy, balanced stance when paddling and surfing
- Maximum carving via the pulled down thin rails
- Hard release edges in the tail for direct acceleration and a light feel, with softer rails in the nose for smooth surfing
- Lightly domed deck for maximum stability blending seamlessly into the thin rails
- Single concave entry, blending into a double concave V for extra planning power, control and easy rail to rail turning
- Bottom and rail shape provide ultimate grip allowing for smaller fins
- Thruster fin setup in Pure Light models
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
- Easiest go to board in the range
- Volume perfectly distributed
- Medium curve rocker
- Easy to turn off the backfoot, as well as short turns in sloppy conditions
PURE LIGHT TECHNOLOGY
The Pure Light technology is an exceptionally durable and featherweight construction. Created for frequent use, the glass reinforcements ensure optimum stiffness. A thick, durable outer skin gives the board’s hull great strength, as well as extra ding and impact resistance.