Global Paddler created the Paddler’s Guide to South Australia so that everyone who loves paddling can have amazing experiences in South Australia’s best destinations.
From the majesty of the Murray River, to the captivating history of Port Adelaide, to the coastal splendour of Coffin Bay, and lots more in between. South Australia has so much, so close.
The Paddler’s Guide to South Australia is the ultimate companion for seeing it all from the water.
• 35 paddling trips – descriptions, maps, GPS coordinates
• Trip locator maps
• Historical information and local points of interest
• Recommended places to east, drink and stay the night
• Expert equipment advice – kayaks, canoes, SUPs, fishing, transport
• Preparation advice
• Over 210 full-colour photos